April 16, 2011

ENTAH KENAPA SECARA TIBA-TIBA

Not in the right mood now. So, I'll make it short. I found the house and I am satisfied with it. And I have confirmed the owner to rent it. Within two weeks I'll be moving to my new room. Maybe later I'll not online commonly. I'll try my best to get the broadband. Still thinking about it. 

Called my mom to discuss about the house. At first, she was really excited and no problem with it. But, there is one thing that made her voice going down. I feel so uncomfortable with it. But still she agreed about the house. Few hours later she called me and asked me to try to find another house if I could. Mom, I'm sorry. I can't say it here but it makes me feel guilty. No, not guilty. What is the best word to describe it. I don't know how to say it.

Yes mom. You agreed the plan that have been on my mind that I didn't tell you yet. Not even once. But after you called me, I'm still thinking about my plan. Maybe we should talk about it later. Okay, done with the story.

Another story, I don't know who I am now. I don't know why I feel this way now. After months, I thought I've been strong already but still not enough man! Yes, I miss you. You, you and you. I think I don't have to talk about it. Because I don't want anyone try to find the truth. The person that will try to find me just to know about my life. Then, the person will ignore me again. Like a busybody. Not really. You name the person by yourself.

I'm sorry if my grammar is not good enough. I'm still learning and I'm trying. By the way, one thing I realised about myself. When I feel uncomfortable or I have some unstable emotion inside, I'll talk, I'll write or anything else in English. I don't care if my English is broken. I don't know why. 
 
Take care guys!

No comments: